Thank you to everyone who joined us on Sunday 14th April for our ride out into the Peak District and to Carsington Water for lunch. You can click on the photo below to see images of the day. Our next ride out is Sunday 2nd June when we will be having a full day riding into Mid and North Wales, details are available by clicking on the photo. Information for other ride outs will be published shortly.
- 24th March 2013 - a ride-out to include a visit to RAF Cosford
- 14th April 2013 - Peak District and Carsington Water
- 2nd June 2013 - a route taking in some of the great motorcycling roads of Mid and North Wales
- 4th August 2013 - a day into North Wales taking in the roads over the Denbigh Moors and Berwyn Mountains
- 13th October 2013 - a ride-out to include a visit to the National Memorial Arboretum at Alrewas
- 3rd November 2013 - Shropshire Hills and the Ironbridge Gorge